Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › 90 day deep detox LIVE!

90 day deep detox LIVE!

A former member
Post #: 31
Hey Guys! I am delighted to say, I will be doing the DETOX too, right along with YOU. :-)
Many of you have tried the FREE SEVEN DAY DETOX and have experienced wonderful benefits. Here's your chance to go even further and start totally anew! What a great way to start out the summer and kick off 2009! SO EXCITING! Blessings, Angela

Finally Experience the Health-Boosting
Effect of a Meaningful Detoxification by Safely,
Comfortably Eliminating Toxins You've Built-Up
From Years of Pollution, Stress,
Unhealthy Eating and MORE!

This Program Will Be Starting on The 1st of February and finishes on the 1st of May!
To find out more and to sign up please visit
http://vur.me/celesti...­

Meet Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren:

If you don't know this fine fellow, he’s the founder of Ecopolitan.com–an organization devoted to educating people about sustainable and environmentally responsible living. His resources cover everything from the paint you use to decorate your home to the food you put on your plate. He’s a Medical Doctor trained in Europe, a Doctor of Chiropractic and Nutritionist licensed in the U.S., a university professor of nutrition and functional medicine who possesses two Board-Certifications in Clinical Nutrition and other Board Certifications, a leading authority on early laboratory diagnosis of cancer… I could go on, but you can read more about his credentials by visiting the above link. What matters most for our purposes is that he'll be the medical consultant and chief educator throughout our 90 Day Detox program. Thanks to “Dr. T,” for the first time ever, we've got science to back us up and that’s why he and I are proud to present you our 90 Day Deep Tissue Detox.