Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Sad News For Central Florida Raw Food Connection We've Lost Jill Johnston!!!!

Sad News For Central Florida Raw Food Connection We've Lost Jill Johnston!!!!

Norma Jeane Y.
user 10853625
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 4
(Message 1-D . . . Continued from Message 1-C of Full Message 1-A to 1-I)

I fully expected her to be around for YEARS and YEARS to come because it seemed that she had come through all the hardest times—and Glenn had come through it with her and her son had triumphed too. Indeed--it seemed that the WHOLE FAMILY was “ON TOP” of the WORLD All At Once–-and everything was gonna just keep getting "Better and Better." I wanted YEARS for her and them yet – YEARS for her and them to enjoy the “Fruits of her/their Labors”--to reap the well-deserved "HARVEST" to -- "Bask in the Sunshine" of her/their incredible achievements and to "Savor Life," even as she and they continued to take on new challenges—(for I felt she and they were the kind of people who thrived on new challenges always).

So, thus it was that the SHOCK left me particularly] "NUMBED OUT." "WHY?! Oh WHY?!" It couldn’t be – it MUSTN'T be. She had EVERYTHING to live for. She had come through the hardest times; she deserved TIME to enjoy some “Floating down the River 'Afterglow' Time." It wasn’t "RIGHT!" -- It wasn’t FAIR! She was such a LIGHT! She was NEEDED! She deserved YEARS and YEARS MORE! to just be HAPPY. "'WHY?! Oh WHY?!" God, I questioned.

I still wonder "WHY?! Oh WHY?!" God--and my mind and emotions and Spirit can make no sense out of it. . . And yet. . .—I know that I have to move from Denial to Acceptance in order to go on with my Own Life—AND that I have to Release the Energy that I am Holding Back for her in order to be more FULLY PRESENT necessarily to my Own Life which is Demanding so much from me right now. I have to start ACCEPTING the Event as FACT, even though I don’t understand the "WHY?!"

AND . . . I have to come up with some kind of RATIONALE in my own mind--absent any more answers to my "WHY?!" --in order to go ON with my OWN Life. I have to Find a Way to LET HER GO, so I can go ON.

SOME of how I am starting to come to terms with the FACT of her PASSING ON is some ideas and ways of looking at things that I have begun to explore in the past few months--actually in August--before she passed on. These ideas are from ECKHART TOLLE, the English spiritual teacher and author featured on Oprah Winfrey's "Skype" Interactive Web Event in March, 2008, where he and she taught 10 classes from his two books, THE POWER OF NOW and A NEW EARTH, AWAKENING TO YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE. I watched seven of the 10 classes in a concentrated time this past August and felt that what I was seeing and hearing was giving me some answers–or least hypotheses—to some of the "BIG QUESTIONS" I have been asking about and studying about for years . . . like

WHO?? are We?” WHERE?? did We Come From?” WHY?? are We Here?” and
WHERE?? are We Going?”

I’ve never been greatly afraid of death; actually--I’ve been more afraid of NOT really LIVING!—not Living up to my Potential—Not fulfilling my Life Purpose/Life Dreams. When I’ve thought about death, I’ve thought that some of the worst ways to go—(and, yes; we all have to sometime)—would be a lingering, painful illness or a sudden event that would leave the deceased person’s “Life” behind them in chaos and chaos around those closest to the deceased. Yes; there’s always MORE that we can DO as long as we’re ALIVE--if we’re really LIVING. . .and/but at some point even to those Fully Living right up until the "End," the "Doing" has to stop in some way. . . but what is the "Best" way? -- and IS there a "Best" way?

When The Time Comes to 'Go'"--it just seems more reasonable and satisfying, if before a person “Goes,” they first have a chance to live a Full and Fulfilling Life. That’s why it’s particularly hard for me to ACCEPT Jill’s Passing On. She had so much LIFE! in HER yet and so much LIFE! to LIVE! and So Much LIFE! to GIVE!—and RECEIVE!--yet. SHE DESERVED More REWARD TIME. And WE DESERVED More TIME! with HER. . . . Her WORK –- and Her PLAY wasn’t DONE!­ yet.

The author and spiritual teacher ECKHART TOLLE addresses these "BIG QUESTIONS" in the two books (I mentioned earlier) which he calls "inspired"--and I felt them so, too, as I listened to and watched him and heard objectively and open-mindedly/heartedly the presentation and discussion of his ideas on these "BIG QUESTIONS." From my varied background, the things he was saying made sense to me and were partially comforting. I’m in the process of Trying Them On now to see if they can Fit Me" in my "CONTINUALLY-EVOLVI­NG SEARCH FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH . . . ."

(End of Message 1-D. . . Continued on Message 1-E of Message 1-A to 1-I)

Norma Jeane Y.
user 10853625
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 5
(Message 1-E . . . Continued from Message 1-D of Full Message 1-A to 1-I)

ABOUT OUR IDENTITY: He says we are "SPIRITUAL BEINGS" having a Human Experience—

NOT Human Beings having a Spiritual Experience.

That our "TRUE NATURE" " is "ONENESS WITH GOD" (however you conceive of "God" -- in your "Belief System.") He takes a broad view of "God," which I like--because I think,"believe"/Feel­ that God would indeed have to be very, very L A R G E to do all the things humans have attributed to Him—Her/"IT­" . . . .

FURTHER; I think/"believe"/Feel that "God" is "Unknowable, Mysterious (--and LOVING--I prefer to think/"believe"/ Feel E N E R G Y.) In fact; I have thought and felt for Years that if we could LET "God" be R--E--A--L--L--Y ! B--I--G ! --THEN--there wouldn’t be so much fighting in the world . . . At least we wouldn’t be fighting about "God" in the NAME of "GOD!" And it makes sense to me that "God" is B I G G E R than any Words can define, even though we have to use words to talk about the CONCEPT of "God."

SO . . . SINCE JILL 'PASSED ON'" -- to “Where” I do not know--although I DO "KNOW and CHOOSE to "believe" that "IF" there IS a literal "Heaven" (like I was taught to believe as a child)--that she indeed would be IN it. . . doing What, I’m not sure, although if people in "Heaven," as I was traditionally taught, inhabit bodies and houses and lands--then I can imagine her continuing to “’sprout’ her way around 'Heaven.'” I know everybody’s idea of Heaven is a little different—some a lot different. "Heaven" means different things to different people. We've probably all heard the musings in sermons and conversations about heaven . . . that depending on a person’s interests--that a person's definition of "Heaven" could vary greatly. For example; a golfer and a musician might have very different views of and desires for "Heaven." However; the one common thread in traditional views of "Heaven" is that THERE we would be HAPPY ALWAYS and FREE! to do what we want . . . ENDLESSLY! . . . AND . . . We would feel ENORMOUS LOVE together with God and our fellow "Heavenly" inhabitants.

Sometimes . . . here on this Earth; I get a glimpse of what that would FEEL like – To feel FREE!­ and HAPPY! and LOVED! -–ALL AT THE SAME TIME!—and feel like it could go on FOREVER! . . . BLISS . . . "NIRVANA" . . . "SHANGRI-LA" . . . "HEAVEN" . . . I DO HOPE there IS such a place – and if there is-- there is NO ONE who would DESERVE it more than Jill. Because she was ALREADY Happy Here, it would be a natural transition for her. She would just CONTINUE being what she was here—but probably even more so, because THERE, in "Heaven," there’d be no Worries and no Time Pressures--just Bountiful, Endless Love and Endless Time. E t e r n i t y. . . . Bored? One might think . . . without the usual changes, challenges and stresses? . . . I'm willing to TRY it! [I also suggest that one could be challenged and have sufficient change to not be bored--without all the negative time pressure stresses, survival worries and even panics and pain, ill health and unhealthy politics of ego-driven relationships, as we experience on earth and pressures of life being finite in this reality.]

It has been somewhat comforting in listening to Tolle’s messages--somewhat satisfying to my mind and my emotions and Spirit--to hear him speak of "NOTHING BEING LOST IN CONSCIOUSNESS"—and that WE ARE CONSCIOUS BEINGS—or PART of God Consciousness. . . that indeed EVERYTHING all around us--including ourselves--are all PART of God ALREADY . . . and the more that we REALIZE THAT here on this Earth – that there is no Separation—THEN the HAPPIER we will be.

He says it is only when we feel SEPARATE from GOD that we begin to feel PAIN. . . And that it’s the HUMAN EGO that causes us the pain. And that the definition of the EGO is a "FALSE SENSE OF SELF" -- that WHO we really ARE is a SPIRITUAL BEING. That we are Humans, yes; but more importantly, we are BEINGS. The “Human” part of us is the part that contains the EGO, which gets us into TROUBLE and causes us PAIN. And the "BEING" part of us is the GOD-part of us, which is our TRUE IDENTITY and HERITAGE and DESTINY--

--That the DEEPEST TRUTH is that we CAME from God; We are PART of God while we’re here on Earth and that we go BACK to God when we “Die” or Pass. . . Pass BACK to where we came FROM. He says that the FORMLESS is God and the Form is the Human part of us. We are BOTH Human (form) and BEING -- (FORM-LESS) at the same time.

(End of Message 1-E . . . Continued on Message 1-F of Message 1-A to 1-I)

A former member
Post #: 3
Karen...that poem is the comfort everyone needs in a time such as this...even though I did not know Jill, I feel her spirit through the words of everyone here!! A very special person whom the Lord now has in His arms...Amen?
j.
user 3612218
Orlando, FL
Post #: 4
I have just discovered the news about Jill and I am truly slammed with shock. I just the past weekend started thinking about her and her good grasses, crackers and sprouts. I did not know her well but what I did know of her I sincerely liked. She was an inspiration to me and all of us who are committed to change ourselves and our world with healthy living. She is missed and thought of often. Rest with peace, light and Love.
A former member
Post #: 1
What is the official autopsy report if we know?
Norma Jeane Y.
user 10853625
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 6
(Message 1-F. . . Continued from Message 1-E of Full Message 1-A to 1-I)

He says that it is normal and natural to miss the FORM that we grew familiar with here and grew attached to and a period of "GRIEVING THE FORM" is necessary and understandable . . . and that the PEACE can come eventually more and more as we LET GO of our Attachment to the Form and REALIZE that the FORMLESS, or SPIRIT part of our Identity "LIVES ON!" I can wrap my mind around this somewhat, even though I’m still emotionally missing her in the Form that we called Jill.

Our BODIES are our "VEHICLES"­ to travel about in--in this world; and it’s hard to imagine Existing—and KNOW that I AM Existing—to have an AWARENESS of my CONSCIOUSNESS without an Awareness of being in a BODY at the same time. But somehow; this is the "Place" I have to "get to" in order to “LET GO” of Jill – in order to ACCEPT her not being here now in a BODY. I have to ACCEPT that she is in the form (or form-less ness) of a Spirit.

Maybe, it was easier for Jill than it is for me or for some of us. Every time I saw her she was Joyful and Happy—maybe because she KNEW who she really was—She was Part of God and felt One with God-whatever-God is. . . ONE with the Joy of the ESSENCE of God—LOVE. And maybe that’s why I/we miss her so much—because when one was around her, one (I/We) felt Happier, more Joyful, closer to “God”/GOD/GODDESS/UNIVERSE/UNIVERSAL LOVING ENERGY.

SO . . . IN CONCLUSION--and I see it is way past DAWN now—as it has been for me countless other times when I resisted writing about something--but finally HAD to because I could find no other way to satisfyingly "Realize and Release" the Depth of my Feeling about something or someone—but to "BEGIN to WRITE" and “give myself over to the Process” . . . and . . . gradually . . . the Releasement would start to come out of the Confusion and the "Muddiness," the Protestings and the Questionings and the Ponderings . . .to another "Shore" of another "Sea" . . .

. . . And I would eventually be able to come to some kind of PEACE about the Inner Conflict; and the Fog would begin to lift; and I would be able to start to FEEL again . . . and I would be able to CONNECT with LIFE more fully . . . as ECKHART TOLLE calls it: to be more "FULLY PRESENT" with LIFE. . . thus his first book called THE POWER OF NOW. To be IN THE NOW is to LIVE! And our BREATH — and AWARENESS of our BREATH is one of the simplest — and "Always-Available-To-Us" ways of CONNECTING with the NOW -- or LIFE!

Another powerful way to CONNECT with "THE NOW" -- or LIFE, ECKHART TOLLE says, is through NATURE. To really LOOK AT a FLOWER or a PLANT is to CONNECT with LIFE or GOD. It gets us "out of our heads" and "INTO OUR BODIES"--into our CONSCIOUSNESSES--into our AWARENESSES--our GOD-SELVES . . . AND . . . I add; in this world of so much artificiality--including with our very food--the more NATURE-"­ALL" we can eat it, the closer to our REAL SELVES we become, I feel. Hence, why RAW FOOD is so much more LIFE-GIVING to us than Processsed "food." RAW FOOD is MORE SPIRITUAL, I feel, because it is CLOSER to NATURE--hence CLOSER to GOD.

Well; I feel somewhat better now . . . except for a sore bottom and overall body aching from sitting in one place for hours . . . I feel more RELEASED now from the WEIGHT of the vagueness of the Suppressed Grief of the Loss. More ACCEPTING of the REALITY of it now. . . more willing to BE WITH Jill in her SPIRIT-Self . . . more willing to "Allow the Process of Releasement" of the Form of Jill to continue . . . to allow myself to be Comforted with the Memories of her Presence and the Special Moments we shared. . . and to remember to TRUST that there is ORDER in the Universe—DIVINE Order; DIVINE Timing . . . and DIVINE L O V E .

I am thankful as this Thanksgiving Season approaches that we had her on this Earth for as long as we did—and that I was privileged to know her as much as I did. . . and thankful to be comforted by the Blessings of the Memories . . . To know I never have to totally say “Goodbye” . . .just remembered the famous movie from decades ago, “Love Story” and the famous quote (if I have it correctly), ”Love means never having to say ‘you’re sorry’—or 'Goodbye'” . . . I can still visit her in my Remembrances whenever I want.

(End of Message 1-F. . . Continued on Message 1-G of Full Message 1-A to 1-I)

Norma Jeane Y.
user 10853625
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 7
(Message 1-G . . . Continued from Message 1-F of Full Message 1-A to 1-I)

I can begin to MAKE PEACE WITH myself now and go on LIVING. . . LIVING in the best way I can . . . and LOVING AS MUCH AS I CAN from WHERE I AM NOW. That’s what SHE would have wanted . . . the LOVE she exuded CAN NEVER DIE, for it is a PART of ALL of us now. . . and WE can pass it ON to ALL those around us—and so the CIRCLE can never be broken . . . LOVE CAN NEVER DIE — for it’s THE STUFF we’re MADE of. It’s the MATTER that makes up our WORLD—Our UNIVERSE—our BEAUTIFUL PLANET — which we are privileged to DINE ON in beautiful, healthy RAW food—FOOD as close to NATURE–-and GOD as you can get.

SO . . . THANK YOU, Jill, for all the LOVE you GAVE us . . .

THANK YOU, Jill, for all the LOVE you SHOWED us . . .

THANK YOU, Jill, for all the LOVE you Were—and ARE!

(Fini, Saturday, November 14, 2009, 8:30-ish A.M.)

(After another Green Smoothie and eight hours sleep during which I dreamed of what I’d written above and woke up with more thoughts and feelings coming--(and regenerating myself somewhat); I am back with this writing to addend it, polish it and finish it):

As I woke up this afternoon--Saturday, November 14; I realized I needed to add this further ending, because the Message Board won’t accept the actual photograph I took of the flowering “Angel Trumpet” tree outside my home office window. . . so I’ll need to describe it verbally instead and have you, the reader, create the picture in your mind (or go on the Web and "google it" to see a picture of it).

I had never seen a flowering tree like this before I moved into this home seven years ago. I was enthralled by it then—and am still enthralled by it. I look forward to each blooming, which is three or four times a year. It is blooming again now, as I write this. The fragrance is as sweet as honey--and the look of the flower is stunningly elegant. My flowers are peach-orange-sherbet in color and indeed resemble a trumpet. The trumpet hangs upside down like wisteria.

I had James, my partner, take a picture of me a few years ago standing under it with the blossoms covering my uplifted face as I held out my hands to receive their blessings. I took a photograph of just the flowers themselves as I lay on the ground beneath them and pointed the camera upwards, so the photo is looking into the trumpet opening of the profusion of flowers themselves. I find them SO--S-O-O-O GLORIOUS! ---

-- But "ALAS!" -- the flowers don’t last very long, either on the tree, or especially when picked—a day at the most. . . they have to be EXPERIENCED! and APPRECIATED In The MOMENT. I find them uniquely symbolic to the "Shortness of Life" and the "Too-Short-of-a-Time that we had Jill with us.

I’m closing my "Communion with Jill" and my Rembrances of Her and Tribute to Her with this

ODE TO ANGEL TRUMPET FLOWER

Angel! Oh Angel! Trumpet

Long and Elegant and Fragrant

Beautiful Beyond Words

Blessing All Who Come Your Way and

Behold your Delicate, Sweet Strong Beauty;

You are Beautiful on the Outside And Inside;

Though you BLOOM for Just a SHORT TIME--

Your Rarest of Beauty is WORTH It--

Because the IMAGE of You

And The FRAGRANCE of You

LIVE ON! in our SPIRITS and SOULS

FOREVER . . .

NOTES TO PROCESS OF WRITING THIS TRIBUTE/REMEMBRANCE:

(Originally finished writing non-edited version Sunday, November 15, 4:21 A. M.)

(I did not know at the Time of the Original Writing and Posting (from Microsoft Word format to the Message Board format HOW to add the pictures you see above; since then, I found out with the help of James, my partner & computer technical advisor and am including them in this final editing. . . December 22, 2009.)

(A further note, December 26, 2009: I want to add that because of my "kindergartener level" of computer skills, I did not realize that when I posted the message done in Microsoft Word format to the Message Board format that it would delete all of my emphases punctuation, such as underlinings, boldings & paragraph separations . . . so for the sake of the Authenticity of the Original Writing which the punctuation, etc. was necessary to convey; I felt it Necessary to go into the Message Board format and (painstakingly, for me) add them back.

(End of Message 1-G . . . (Continued on Message 1-H of Full Message 1-A to 1-I)
Norma Jeane Y.
user 10853625
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 9
(Message 1-H. . . Continued from Message 1-G of Full Message 1-A to 1-I)

(I also saw and felt in "passing the writing through my brain and emotions again," I needed to do additional editing in order to feel satisfied with my expression. The technical process was very tedious and stressful to me because of my computer "neanderthalness" & level of health with back misalignment (though fixable) currently constricting my breathing & overall energy, making it difficult for me to sit for long periods of time--(although valuable as a computer-education experience)--and enormously time-consuming--more than 100 hours, I estimate, plus "Recovery Time". . . throwing everything else in my "Life Schedule & Timetable" out of balance--yet affirming to myself at the same time that "Divine Order" would prevail as long as I was doing what was most important First) . . .

(Once begun; I had to follow through with the Whole Document in order to have Consistency of Quality. Many times, I wanted to "give up" on it and "let it go" as is/was--but could not live with Myself that way. . . And . . . I still wanted the photographs of the "angel-trumpet flowers" to be there at the end of the writing--if possible. I kept acting on my greatest desires for the "Best Job I could do" both to satisfy my own Internal Standard of "Integrity of Literary Expression"-- and more importantly; because the Nature of the Writing itself --a Tribute to Jill, one of our most esteemed Meetup members "DESERVED the RESPECT of no less than My BEST!"

(So now; I feel that I have done "My BEST"--and that I "Can Rest" in my Mind and Heart and Soul and Body and "Be at Peace" with this Tribute to and Remembrance of Jill. "Thanks be to 'God'/God/Goddess/Universal Loving Energy!")

(End of Writing)

P. S. . . . 3:00 P. M. December 29, 2009

The thought occurred to me today that I had left out something Important to this Writing--important enough to cause me to (reluctantly, after I had "put it to 'bed'") go back to the above "End of Writing" place and add this:

I realized that during the process of the referencing and application of ECKHART TOLLE's two books to this Writing, that I had not included something important and relevant to THE NOW and to THE FUTURE: He speaks frequently in his latest of his two books, A NEW EARTH, AWAKENING TO YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE about a

"SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS" that IS OCCURRING NOW

AMONG THE PEOPLES OF PLANET EARTH --

-- AN AWARENESS OF OUR TRUE IDENTITY:

THAT WE ARE PART OF 'GOD' CONSCIOUSNESS

AND CAN NEVER BE TRULY SEPARATE FROM THAT

CONSCIOUSNESS

JESUS also said this in the New Testament when He said

"THE KINGDOM of HEAVEN (GOD)-- ("God" word & parentheses added) --

is WITHIN YOU."

TOLLE, an inspiring Spiritual Teacher (to me) says that this

"SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS" IS TIMELY AND NECESSARY

TO OUR SURVIVAL AS A HUMAN SPECIES

AND TO THE ECO-SURVIVAL OF PLANET EARTH

AS WE NOW KNOW IT. (paraphrase quote)

I FEEL this "SHIFT in MYSELF and OTHERS" and am "AWARE of IT" as I see/read/hear the news and observe LIFE around me in both macro and micro ways.

"I PREFER TO THINK, 'BELIEVE' and FEEL and AFFIRM BEYOND

the 'negative news' that IT IS/WILL BE TRUE, (as TOLLE likewise does) that

HUMANITY
IS GOING TO 'MAKE IT' and that THE ECO-

PLANET EARTH WILL SURVIVE/THRIVE
."
­

As an adult-life-long Positivist (rather than a Negativist/"Doomsayer")--If I didn't "HOLD THIS VISION," I couldn't get up in the morning--it'd be too depressing--AND--I feel there is "Something to the Theory/(Truth?)" that

"IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT--FOCUS ON IT/VISUALIZE IT--

--YOU WILL CREATE IT"
--(Self-Fulfilling Prophecies).

JESUS said that too when He said:

"AS A MAN (WOMAN/PERSON) --inclusive parenthetical words added --

THINKETH IN HIS (HER/THEIR) HEART/(S)) --

SO IS (ARE) HE (THEY)."
­

I HOLD TO THIS VISION despite all the Hype of "Armageddon-Like" prophecies from the Bible book of Revelation and Nostradamus's prophecies, etc., because of what I've said in the above paragraphs--being a Positivist--and also having been previously exposed to (indoctrinated in) the Armageddonist religious viewpoint from birth until after college . . .AND . . .Choosing to Reject That Belief System for "ONE MORE POSITIVE"

HUMANITY HEALING ITSELF -- LEARNING TO LIVE IN

PEACE AND HARMONY WITH OURSELVES AND MOTHER EARTH! --

"HEAVEN ON EARTH."

I LOVE LIFE! -- ESPECIALLY RAINBOWS and FLOWERS and

"'PEOPLE' RAINBOWS & FLOWERS" and THIS BEAUTIFUL PLANET OF OURS

TOO--TOO MUCH TO WILLFULLY PUT MY ENERGY INTO
the negative

hype that's abounding now--with all the buildup to the movie "2012" and the like.

I PREFER, instead, to "Cast my Vote"--

and "Put my Energies on the Side of

LIFE
"
-- LIFE CONTINUING HERE ON THIS

BEAUTIFUL PLANET FOR GENERATIONS YET TO COME
!

"I THINK, 'BELIEVE' FEEL and AFFIRM that ALL THE FORCES

OF LOVE AND LIFE and GOOD WILL TRIUMPH! OVER

the forces of un-love and death and darkness and evil."

(End of Message 1-H . . . Continued on Message 1-I of Full Message 1-A to 1-I)
Norma Jeane Y.
user 10853625
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 11
(Message 1-I . . . Continued from Message 1-H of Full Message 1-A to 1-I)

SO . . .I close this P. S. from Message 1-H with a "Song for Our Times" taught to me by my 11-year-dearly-"departed" late MOTHER Dorothy Lillian Stelzer Dougherty Young -- who was born in 1911 & who was an adult-life-long Vegetarian/ Pioneering Natural Health Advocate/ Author & Campaigner against Pesticides in Foods & the Environment/ Organic Gardener/ Forerunner of Residential "Sanitarium"-like Health Recovery Concepts (took people in her own home & healed them--everywhere we lived—(lastly Tarrytown Health Haven 50 miles from Orlando, FL) /Chemist/ Formulator/ Manufacturer/ "Cottage Industry" Mail Order Health Minister of Naturopathic-Doctor-formulated Natural Health Products -- a Song from her Generation of the "40's":

"'ACCENTUATE' THE POSITIVE"

'ACCENTUATE' THE POSITIVE

ELIMINATE THE NEGATIVE (non-violently)

LATCH ON TO THE AFFIRMATIVE

NO ROOM FOR "MR. IN-BETWEEN"

End/END of Writing . . . "Time to Return to the Here and Now"

"A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR 2010 TO ALL OF YOU!"

Ashley
user 11082669
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 1
I am truly shocked! I have been a huge fan of her sunflower greens and wheat grass since I went raw. I can not believe she is gone. My prayers and thoughts go out to her friends and family.