Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › do you clean veggies, make smoothies or drink with the same tap water that's

do you clean veggies, make smoothies or drink with the same tap water that's in your commode ?

Dan T.
WellnessDan
Orlando, FL
Post #: 34
Everyday Kangen Waterâ„¢ is an innovative technology that's radically changing the lives of so many around the world. With its incredible alkalizing, anti-oxidant, and super-hydrating properties, this water is cleansing the bodies of those who seek a healthier lifestyle. ...

Just remember, the water that your city deems "okay to drink" is the same water in your toilet bowl.....hhhhmmmmm. and some bottled water is just as bad. if you think water is just water, then we need to show you the difference

WHO: YOU, some distributors and many guests
WHAT: Wellness With Water Reception
WHERE: Watson Realty 7601 Conroy-Windermere Rd @ Hiawassee Rd Suite 100
WHEN: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 @ 7:00 pm SHARP
WHY: to Share, Demonstrate and Educate
HOW: BRING 2 one-gallon jugs and get some Kangen water !!! start your 14-day FREE sample
AND: BRING a FRIEND and receive a 3rd gallon...!!!
A former member
Post #: 3
I have the Enagic SD501 which makes the Kangen Water. It is unbelievable what this water can do! So many applications. If anyone cannot make it all the way to Hiawassee from the Maitland/Winter Park area, I offer free samples of the water to you. You just need to provide your own gallon jugs. Namaste, Barbara
Ivanska
user 8873958
Oviedo, FL
Post #: 1
Hey my uncle and cousin also have the machine and they offer the water as well. i have to start saving up. i love the water.
Dan T.
WellnessDan
Orlando, FL
Post #: 39
Everyday Kangen Waterâ„¢ is an innovative technology that's radically changing the lives of so many around the world. With its incredible alkalizing, anti-oxidant, and super-hydrating properties, this water is cleansing the bodies of those who seek a healthier lifestyle. ...

Just remember, the water that your city deems "okay to drink" is the same water in your toilet bowl.....hhhhmmmmm. and some bottled water is just as bad. if you think water is just water, then we need to show you the difference

WHO: YOU, some distributors and many guests
WHAT: Wellness With Water Reception
WHERE: Watson Realty 7601 Conroy-Windermere Rd @ Hiawassee Rd Suite 100
WHEN: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 @ 7:00 pm SHARP
WHY: to Share, Demonstrate and Educate
HOW: BRING 2 one-gallon jugs and get some Kangen water !!! start your 14-day FREE sample
AND: BRING a FRIEND and receive a 3rd gallon...!!!

Dan T.
WellnessDan
Orlando, FL
Post #: 40
My SD-501 machine is at my residence, just 2 blocks north of Dandelion Restaurant right off Thornton. I will actually offer you a 14-day FREE sample. literally WATCH your legumes sprout before your eyes in hours NOT days as before. Chef Olive had an amazing experience when she sampled the water last year. she'll be glad to tell you about the clearing in her eyes and vision. blessings all...

p.s. I will have Kangen Water at VegFest Oct. 24th as the Water Sponsor for all CF Vegetarian events...
Susan L.
starsmile2020
West Palm Beach, FL
Post #: 55
We're drinking and using Enagic's Kangen Water in West Palm Beach, too... and offer the same trial for those who are interested in experiencing the best water!

I provide Kangen Water at our monthly raw potlucks, and host a weekly informational meeting. Folks are invited to bring the water they are already drinking, and we test it for them! It's EYE-OPENING!!

Susan Lerner, Organizer - Vital Longevity Raw Food Meetup; Hippocrates Health Educator