add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Access Higher Frequencies of Energy

Access Higher Frequencies of Energy

A former member
Post #: 43
I wanted to let you and members know about a gifted healer coming to the area the first half of December. Please forward this information to the group if possible!

Los Angeles based healer, James Hyman, will be offering private sessions, and Empowerment Workshop, and Deep Emotional Release Practitioner Training in Orlando, Sarasota and Tampa.

Sessions are done on a massage table with your clothes on. During that time, Jim opens key areas of the body that have been blocked since early childhood. He helps you to explore your subconscious mind, go to the core of your emotional issues, and release whatever is keeping you blocked. He's applying between 5-10 different techniques of emotional release bodywork and quantum-theta healing, that releases the blockages in the all the energy systems of the body, including the chakras, and the subconsious mind, the cranial sacral, and the quantum and theta or mental energy field. The result is a new level of energy at a higher frequency, a profound sense of emotional well-being and balance, that you can apply to every aspect of your life, and breakthroughs into new levels of your personal, creative and spiritual growth process. Here is a link to more information about James schedule and his work.

I'll be happy to answer any further specific questions you may have about the work via phone or email. I hope it works out for you to meet with Jim for a Private Session or workshop while he's in your area. Let me know if I can answer any questions, or help you arrange your transformational session with Jim.

Love, light and infinite blessings,

(800) 700-6420