Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Wheateena Workhorse II Juicer - used for sale

Wheateena Workhorse II Juicer - used for sale

Dina H
RawcafeLeesburg
Leesburg, FL
Post #: 11
Hi folks,
I've been off the radar for some time since closing the cafe and returning to teaching high school. I do miss the fellowship terribly especially after daily being around such wonderful like-minded people.

I am selling my Wheateena Workhorse II juicer, it hasn't seen a lot of use especially compared to what it is made for. If anyone knows anyone looking for this type of Wheatgrass juicer, let me know. Juicer is 4 years old and blue and silver, not the black and silver new style - motor and assembly the same though.

I am asking $175 for the juicer, new they are $800. The unit has a strong motor and a couple of blemishes.

Let me know if there is any interest. I appreciate it. You can see a picture of it on Orlando's craigslist.
Thanks,
Dina
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 514
Thanks for posting it Dina. I told a few folks about it that had been looking for a wheatgrass juicer. I also took a look at it on Craigs List. I will also announce at the juicing class in Jan.

Hope all is good with you and the family........Happy Holidays!

Peace!