addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Access Higher Frequencies of Energy

Access Higher Frequencies of Energy

A former member
Post #: 5
I'll be returning to your area to offer private sessions for three days next week, Jan. 28th - 30th, and I still have some openings in my schedule! This work is great for anyone who is interested in releasing blocked energy and negative patterns and accessing higher frequencies of energy physically, emotionally and spiritually. I was wondering if you can forward this message to our raw foods group. Those who are eating raw are looking for higher frequencies of energy in their bodies, and this work is something that can also help in moving them in that direction. It is great companion bodywork/energywork for anyone who is eating healthy or looking to transition into healthier eating!

During the session, I am applying between 5-10 different bodywork and energy work techniques which open up AND RELEASE blocks in the internal energy field, the emotional body, the chakras, the quantum-theta field, the cranial sacral and the subconscious mind. I help you go to the core of your emotional and physical pain and release it, as well as the negative behaviors that go along with the pain. The result is that your fear, thoughts, pain, limitation and delusion of yesterday, is not your manifestation and vision for tomorrow, and new physical, emotional and creative energy is available for your life.

What a great gift, to go deeper into all of these areas, and have a profound experience of a higher more expanded and blissful state of consciousness. After your session, your higher self and subconscious, free of the emotional baggage from the past, will begin to move in the direction that you connect with during the session, toward a more highly evolved, more empowered version of yourself.

Don't miss this rare opportunity to work one-on-one with me, and bring forth and manifest your highest potential and possibility for 2010 and the years beyond.

You will like the higher frequency of energy that you operate in afterward, and all the new possibilities that this allows you to attract.

Here is link to a youtube video explaining the work, http://www.youtube.co...­ and a link to the website for more info, www.emotionalrelease.com

Please feel free to call or email me for more information about the session, and to find out more about the details, including fees, location, and specifics about techniques, and what you can expect to experience.

Love, light and infinite blessings,
Jim
(323) 684-6157