Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Raw Dinner Feb. 6th

Raw Dinner Feb. 6th

Kimberle S.
A-LiveandHealthy
Merritt Island, FL
Post #: 20
Orlando gets a new Organic Restaurant!

On February 6th join us for The Namaste’ Juice Café introductory dinner event.

The menu will be Rawsta (veggie noodles) Marinara with "no-meat" balls, green salad, and a beverage all for the introductory price of $13.00 per person. Call for your reservations now. 407-239-1690

The Namaste Juice Café is organic, raw and vegan. The entire menu is also dairy free and gluten free. Choose from freshly squeezed organic fruit and vegetable juices, wheatgrass juice, fresh fruit smoothies and raw meals and snacks to eat in or take out. You’ll love the Super Green Smoothie, and the Kombucha Tea, brewed on site, the Chocolate pudding is dairy free and decadent! Try the raw pizza on gluten free flax seed crust with cashew cheesze and raw marinara and the truly raw dehydrated banana chips are out of this world. Kim and Carolyn will also be offering special events like special dinners, guided juice fasts, and raw food prep classes.

Located at 5302 Central Florida Parkway, at the corner of Orangewood Blvd. The Café is adjacent to the West Orlando Bikram Yoga Studio in the Willamsburg Downs Shopping Center.

The Namaste’ Juice Cafe is open Tuesday- Friday 10-7 and Saturday 10-4.

Carolyn is a Flordia native who has been active in the local raw food and locavore communities and is excited to begin this new adventure and share her passion for healthy living.

Kimberle has been involved in organic and raw living since 1992 as a Living Food Chef, LMT & Colon Therapist, and the owner of A-Live & Healthy in Merritt Island
Christina
Vegeteriana_PR
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 51
This sounds great! I plan to attend with a friend, but a record stating the number was out of service played when I called to make reservations. :-(
Paula & Lee D.
user 10557590
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 6
Lee & I will probably be there I will let you know for sure after he gets home to discuss it! You guys are right by my daughters home. cool!~Paulasmile
A former member
Post #: 5
What part of town is this? I dont recognize any of your descriptors. Where in relation to I-4, 408, 417 or 429? Thanks!
Paula & Lee D.
user 10557590
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 7
its only about 1/2 mile from Sea Woeld on central Florida Parkwy~Paula
Cris
CrisField
Orlando, FL
Post #: 10
I plan to come with my boyfriend. Hopefully the number will be working so I can call to make reservations! I'm excited! Two raw food restaurants in the Greater Orlando Area.
A former member
Post #: 7
thanks, Paula. Too far for me to go, but sounds great.
The phone# is wrong, and when the owner posted the corrected # (on a new conversation for some reason) the corrected # is the same as the incorrect #.
Hopefully she will get the note i sent and give a correct # so folks can call.
See you later today! b.
Paula & Lee D.
user 10557590
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 8
I hope she does because Lee & I definitley want to go and check it out.
Paula & Lee D.
user 10557590
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 9
I called the number got a recording but was able to leave a message that we would be attending. Just to let everyone know the phone number is now working. Have an rawsome day!
Paula & Lee D.
user 10557590
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 10
I called the number and left a message that 2 of us would be there. I hope they got it.