addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Raw Dinner Feb. 6th

Raw Dinner Feb. 6th

Kimberle S.
A-LiveandHealthy
Merritt Island, FL
Post #: 42
thanks, Paula. Too far for me to go, but sounds great.
The phone# is wrong, and when the owner posted the corrected # (on a new conversation for some reason) the corrected # is the same as the incorrect #.
Hopefully she will get the note i sent and give a correct # so folks can call.
See you later today! b.

Hi Barbara, Sorry for the confusion with the phone. the number is 407-239-1690 and I hope you can come by if not for the dinner this saturday then some other time Thanks, Kim
Kimberle S.
A-LiveandHealthy
Merritt Island, FL
Post #: 43
I plan to come with my boyfriend. Hopefully the number will be working so I can call to make reservations! I'm excited! Two raw food restaurants in the Greater Orlando Area.
Hi Chris, we are looking forward to seeing you both on Saturday. The correct number is 407-239-1690 if you need to call. Thanks Carolyn & Kim
Kimberle S.
A-LiveandHealthy
Merritt Island, FL
Post #: 44
This sounds great! I plan to attend with a friend, but a record stating the number was out of service played when I called to make reservations. :-(
Hello Christina, Sorry for the phone mix up. The correct number is 407-239-1690. We are looking forward to seeing you there. Carolyn & Kim
Kimberle S.
A-LiveandHealthy
Merritt Island, FL
Post #: 45
I called the number and left a message that 2 of us would be there. I hope they got it.
Hi Paula, We got your message today and we are looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. Thanks, Carolyn & Kim
A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds great!!! I plan on being there forsure!!!! :)
Kimberle S.
A-LiveandHealthy
Merritt Island, FL
Post #: 48
Sounds great!!! I plan on being there forsure!!!! :)
Hi Kelsey, We look forward to seeing you there, Carolyn & Kim