addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Rawfood Chef From Jax - New website, Free Ebook

Rawfood Chef From Jax - New website, Free Ebook

Orlando, FL
Post #: 23
Hi Central Florida Raw Food Connection,

This is Chef Adam from the JaxRaw Meetup. I have yet to make it down for a meetup but I plan on doing so this summer. I'm a rawfood educator, chef and media producer. I've launched the new website. Please visit and let me know what you think. There is also a free ebook available for download in the "store". I'll be traveling to Europe to teach in April and May. Please check the site for my Live European Adventures.

Love, Adam
Paula & Lee D.
user 10557590
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 11
Thanks Adam I got your e-book it looks great I will for sure try the recipes inside.~~Paula