Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › ROOM FOR RENT IN OFFICE FOR HEALTHCARE AND CONFERENCE SPACE AVAILABLE BY DAY

ROOM FOR RENT IN OFFICE FOR HEALTHCARE AND CONFERENCE SPACE AVAILABLE BY DAY OR HOUR: LEE RD WINTER PARK

A former member
Post #: 13
Dear Chef Olive and the Gang:~

Just wanted to let you know that my business has expanded into the suite next door to my existing suite at 2265 Lee Road, Winter Park.
This new suite has a conference room great for classes. Nice windows, and a tree view from the 2nd floor. Please pass this on to anyone desiring to give classes for full day, half day, evening or weekend. Rates are very reasonable and the space is friendly.
I will be doing classes there to augment the CranioSacral and Lymph Therapies that I do, as well as doing Life Coaching. My new officemate Cindy Myers performs CST, Reiki, DNA activation, Emotional Cord Cutting, and a wide range of esoteric therapies. Mary and Cheryl also do Reiki.
We have 1 room left to rent and it is a beauty with built in cabinets and a rounded arching corner wall. Any "quiet" practitioner will be fine there, as long as no phones are ringing: massage, energy work, acupuncture, counseling, etc.
There is also space for meditation or stretching classes.
Thanks so much for your support and in getting this out to everyone!

Thanks, Barbara Nelen, LMT CST
407-920-3050