addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Florida Raw Food Connection Message Board › Raw food available at Veg Fest

Raw food available at Veg Fest

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello All,
My name is Jen and I own Everything Organic. We will be at Veg fest this Saturday, with lots of raw food desserts, tea and wheatgrass shots.
Come see us!
thanks
Skip S.
SkipStein
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Looking forward to meeting you!
Shirlene S.
user 11526737
Apopka, FL
Post #: 2
Soooo looking forward to this event, and stopping by your table!
Chef O.
o-raw
Group Organizer
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 528
Please check out the calendar event notes and see there are several things for raw food enthusiast to try. A favorite restaurant of mine in Tampa and Lakeland "Grass Root Organic" will be there with several entree choices. They also will have an organic vegan choice also so be aware and ask for things that you have issues with and if wanting to keep true with raw choices. There also seems to be another raw choice from St Pete on the listing...... My! how exciting. I am glad to be on the scouting end this time. Don't forget there's a talk and 2 demos. Thanks Jen for posting and please put on the calendar event page.