I'm posting these hikes to see if anyone is interested in joining me (they're all on my Bucket List and I'm not getting any younger).
Camino de Santiago de Compostela - The "Way of St. James"
The Camino de Santiago is for everyone, young, old, fit, unfit, religious or otherwise.
I hope to hike just a portion of El Camino de Santiago, ending in Santiago de Compostela.
Here are some options:
* Pamplona to Santiago de Compostela: about 28 days
* Logroño to Santiago de Compostela: about 25 days
* Burgos to Santiago de Compostela: about 20 days
* Leon to Santiago de Compostela: 12-14 days
* Ponferrada to Santiago de Compostela: 8-9 days
* Sarria to Santiago de Compostela: 4-5 days
1 · June 10
Hi. I love kayaking, traveling, and meeting new people.
Semi-retired native with lots of time to explore area rivers and trails
Hi I'm Tracy
hello love outdoor activtiies water hike and camp. from the tampa area
Hi I'm Dan. I like the outdoors--hiking & kayaking & biking (the kind that you pedal)
I like to yak, and I can be slack.
Just a gal who enjoys being outdoors!
Like keeping the yak wet.
I am a hiker. That defines me...
Love the scenic waterways......