addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Elizabeth P
user 9798777
Seminole, FL
I kept this event on the SLACKERS calendar and re-scheduled for Oct 18-20. These are tentative dates because I will be out in California until who-knows-when but I will aim for an October 15 return.  If anyone would like to take over hosting this event and go earlier, I can share all the information and contacts that I have accumulated.  There should be plenty of water after our turbulent summer rainy season.  Hopefully we'll be free from serious tropical storms this summer.  All current checks will be destroyed so I (or the new host) will contact you about payment before the new event date.

There was insufficient interest in a trip to Anclote Key for May 3 - 5.  Enjoy the weekend!

Elizabeth