Central Jersey Tech Meetup Message Board › Tomorrow's plan for playing with APIs!

Tomorrow's plan for playing with APIs!

Bryan M.
user 11605541
Group Organizer
Forked River, NJ
Hey everyone,

I'm just sending out a super informal greeting to say that I'm really excited to see how fast we're growing as a group already, and I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can tomorrow! We'll get to tinker with some really cool APIs, or maybe some not so cool ones, eat pizza, and enjoy a rare opportunity to program with total strangers and end up with something awesome by the end of the night! The pizza is on on me so please come and enjoy! If you want to bring a snack for others to enjoy, just message me and we'll coordinate things.

Just as a quick overview of what the plan is, I put together some slides with some motivational content, because sometimes we all need it, and a few sandbox ideas I thought of mixing and matching APIs to prime up your minds to the possibilities we have at our fingertips! Then we'll create an open playground where we can all collaborate with each other on existing projects, new projects, or old projects brought back from times past!

Please please please bring a laptop so you can join in on the programming fun! Looking forward to an awesome turnout and great times to push forward into future meetups!

- Bryan

PS: If you're not able to make it tomorrow, we'll definitely keep the meetups coming so please feel free to join us next time!
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi All, I just joined the meet up.

Quick plug. We are working on a new start up to help consumers connect with local businesses. If you have a few mins please check out the idea. http://startgarden.co...­

If you like the idea, click on "endorse the idea". When the site asks to complete a profile, just hit skip.

Remember to endorse after logging in, takes less than a minute.

If the idea gets the most votes, we will be invited to join a program to help fully build out the idea. Voting expires Noon Thursday (Jan 24)

Thanks for your time,
Andy