add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Central Jersey: The Web and You Message Board › Central Jersey: The Web and You Monthly Meetup - Temporarily on Hiatus

Central Jersey: The Web and You Monthly Meetup - Temporarily on Hiatus

Mariano Di F.
Keyport, NJ
Hi guys!

The Central Jersey Web and You monthly meetup has been suspended for a bit while my schedule settles down after the birth of our new baby.  I can't organize meetings, but if you feel you want to set up a talk on a topic, please contact me and let me know - we can still set up future meetings!

Thank you for your patience and I look forward to meeting up with you all again in a couple of months.

Mariano DiFabio
A former member
Post #: 19
Mariano, congratulations! Boy or girl?
Lisa G.
Bayville, NJ
Post #: 2
Thanks, Mariano - lots of happiness with your new baby and hope to see you again in the future. Keep me posted of any new meetups.

Tx, Lisa