addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central London Humanists Message Board Humanist News › Last nights meetup

Last nights meetup

Lorna M.
user 14006726
Billericay, GB
Post #: 3
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for being so welcoming at last nights meetup. It is fantastic that so many members are interested in being involved with my research, both those I spoke to last night and those who have emailed me. I had a really nice evening and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again at another meeting soon.

For anyone who has missed the messages: i am a post graduate student in anthropology at UCL, and I'm currently working on a project on humanist and atheist self and group identity. I'm interested in things like how people talk about themselves as humanists, the benefits they get from being a member of a group, how they came to join the group, what being humanist means to them, how they feel about religion in society and the work of the BHA.

I am designing a questionnaire to be sent to anyone interested in being involved, and then plan to do follow up interviews with people who are willing. I also hope to come to some more meetings and talk to people informally.

This research is covered by UCL's strict ethical guidleines and data protection policy. It is not currently intended for publication, and if this changes in the future participants will be informed. All participants have the right to withdraw from the research process at any stage.

If anyone who hasn't emailed me would like to be involved please just send me a message through here. (I was going to add my email, but it came up with a warning about being visible to non-members, I will try and add it to my profile).

Once again a big thanks,
Lorna
Lorna M.
user 14006726
Billericay, GB
Post #: 6
Hi all,
I have just discovered that they have changed the format of our university email addresses. We no longer use the microsoft live system. So if you do need to contact me it is lorna.mumford.10@ucl.ac.uk

If anyone has tried to email me in the last week or so I probably didn't receive it, my apologies for that and please send again.
Lorna