add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Central London Humanists Message Board Meetings › Anyone been stigmatized for being an atheist?

Anyone been stigmatized for being an atheist?

user 17056321
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hello everyone,

My name is Sian, and I'm an undergraduate anthropology student at UCL. I'm currently doing research for my dissertation. I'm looking at the stigmatization of atheists, especially in relation to morality, and if this does in fact still persist in today's London.

I met some of you on Wednesday, and you were kind enough to share some of your amazing stories with me. I was just wondering if anyone else out there felt they had an experience they wanted to share with me.

All my data will be completely anonymous, and dealt with under the ethics and data protection codes of UCL.

If you feel you have something to share you can contact me directly on my email

I'd really appreciate it, as of course it will be hugely helpful in driving my dissertation forward. However of course 'no pressure'!

Looking forward to seeing you again either way!
Thank you