addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central London Humanists Message Board Humanist News › Hilarious song about Richard Dawkins

Hilarious song about Richard Dawkins

A former member
Post #: 24
For those who haven't heard, I'd urge you to buy or download Mitch Benn's new album, Sing Like an Angel. I saw Mitch live on Wednesday, and he played a hilarious new song from the album called....."Richard Dawkins", played to an AC-DC style riff!! Great lines in there like:

"Richard Dawkins, now he's stalkin', those he regards as the corrupters of youth
Richard Dawkins, he leaves 'em gawkin', in the light of his scientific truth".

Mitch is, clearly, 'on our side'. I think this song was first heard on The Now Show.