Motoring with MINI friends up north for a fun
"multi-clubs" get together of the year.
Motoring, "Meet & Greet" with MINIs from our neighboring areas , enjoy panoramic view of Manhattan and surrounding area from NJ side, take scenic ferry trip to Liberty Island ...... visit Statue of Liberty, group pictures, food and other fun stuffs. ..............................
Note: The route is not involve driving in Manhattan
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEPARTURE POINT FROM BALTIMORE AREA HAS CHANGED FROM YIA YIAS TO PANERA BREAD. ADDRESS IS BELOW.
Event: Statue of Liberty MINI Meet 2010
Type of event: Multi-clubs, a casual get together
Location: Statue of Liberty
Meet & Greet: Liberty State Park, Jersey State Park, NJ.
Meet & Greet time at the park: 11am.
Main event: Meetup with MINI enthusiasts and friends, Ferry trip to Liberty Island, visiting Statue of Liberty.
The tentative schedule:
- MINIs from HRMINIs, DCMM, C3M and others will gather at a Panera Bread, north of Baltimore: 8640 Pulaski Highway Rosedale, MD[masked] (410)[masked] Departs at 7.30am.
- First stop: arrive Chespeak House service area, 8am. for friends from DE and lower PA.
- Second stop: arrive James Fenimore service area, 9.30am, for Phila area.
- Third stop: arrive Grover Cleveland service area, 10.30am, for NJ, NY and others.
- Arrive Liberty State Park, ~11am.
Meet & Greet and photo op at the area around the historic Central Railroad of NJ terminal
. At 12.45am., take ferry to Liberty Island. We encourage everyone to get their ferry tickets prior to the event, they can purchase the ferry ticket online. Please book 1pm
departing time. http://www.statuecrui...
The route will NOT
involve driving in Manhanttan. Also parking at the Liberty State Park is very big and safe. At the moment we have HRMINIs, DC Metro MINIs, C3M (Central MD MINI Motorists), PhiliMINIs, MINI of NJ, USMINIclub and some others show interested to join the fun.