2014 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning
• Thousands of different cars
• Dyno Pulls
• Live DJ
• 50/50 Raffle
• Raffle Prizes
We will be asking for 2anon-perishable food item per person and $2.00 entry fee. If you forget to bring an item, we will collect a $5.00 entrance fee/donation on your way into the lot. All the proceeds collected from admission, and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org/).
Prince George's Stadium Bowie Baysox
*Almost 2000 parking spots
Directions to Bowie Baysox Layout of the meet
*Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible* Food
Food will be served by the Baysox stadium staff. It will be typical grill food (burgers/hotdogs).
Feel free to tailgate. Be Respectful and pick up after yourselves.
• $80 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to [masked] or follow this Dyno Signup. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.
The people have spoken and if you want to reserve space for your club or group you need to contact us ASAP and give us an accurate head count by April 14th. We require the entrance fee of $5 per car paid in advance when reserving spaces, but we ensure that clubs get a set amount of spaces together and we will give those clubs priority admittance.
Clubs must arrive in a single group and by 10:30am or their spots will be forfeited
1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
2. No alcohol
3. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
4. Chairs are permitted everywhere but no taking up parking spaces with them
5. No saving spaces (group or forum contacts us before hand at [masked] if you would like to organize rolling in as a group and have a select number of spots reserved)
6. No burnouts or anything stupid. Police will be at the event and cameras are rolling 24/7 at Bowie
I want to meet @ the Bowie Walmart parking lot @ 7am with plans to leave Walmart by 715. This way we can roll in and park together.