addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board EVENT VIDEOS › Crack Pie Run 11/28/2010

Crack Pie Run 11/28/2010

Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 107
Video of the run to get some fantastic pies and, best of all, eat them! Organized by Celia.

Viewing hint: Click on the resolution in the bottom right of the viewing screen to bump it up to 720p(HD) then view in full screen.

PART 1

PART 2

Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 253
Great Vids Tom. Thanks for sharing. I still have to edit mine :-)
Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 41
yall are very welcome, im glad everybody enjoyed it! hopefully there will be a Crack Pie 2 when it gets a little warmer out!! that was some great footage you got tom, but you forgot a bridge! lol

ill give ya a hint, in the very beginning right before the first traffic light we went over one that took us over a highway! ; ]
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 254
Enjoy.

Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 394
Great videos !!!

I missed all the fun ........... again. tongue
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 108
Celia - I was wondering if anyone would pick up on the missing bridge. : ) There were a couple other small ones that got edited out. Next year we will have to keep an accurate count.
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 255
Great videos !!!

I missed all the fun ........... again. tongue

This Sunday. Be there or miss out biggrin