addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board MINIS ON THE DRAGON 2011 APRIL 27TH - MAY 1ST › MINIs on the Dragon 2011 - Who's going??

MINIs on the Dragon 2011 - Who's going??

Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 21
Sounds real good, will be there after the Brew Swap!!!
Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 64
i was thinking doing it before the brewswap but if more people wanna do it after thats cool too
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 141
How about a compromise. We could start around 7:00, eat around 8:00. It takes awhile to put together those burger dogs.
Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 65
im ok with that since im not doing the brewswap, as long as someone stays behind and helps me, that way food will be ready by the time the brewswap is over so those who want to do both can
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 142
im ok with that since im not doing the brewswap, as long as someone stays behind and helps me, that way food will be ready by the time the brewswap is over so those who want to do both can

We will be glad to help. We aren't doing the brewswap either.
Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 66
Ok sounds like a plan!! Now r we gonna do the traditional burger dogs or r we going exotic and stepping outside of BBQ
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 143
Chris won't be there so there is no need to go exotic. smile

Let's hear from some other folks about the menu.
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 420
Chris won't be there so there is no need to go exotic. smile

Want me to cook something and deliever there? biggrin
Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 22
Burgers and dogs are fine with me.
Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 67
My dad n Daniel will eat whatever, who else is going?