Walter Andrew S.
user 13962121
Curtis Bay, MD
Post #: 3
Do you have these in stock? I saw a photo and would love one on our mini..

tks
robottgirl
robottgirl
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 92
were "we" going to fix the red on these badges???

I would be willing to put some dough into the kitty to help defray the design charge. the red has GOT to be changed. just sayin. it's just not right.
ZugZugMcD
user 10044670
Pasadena, MD
Post #: 116
I'm in too...got some money to throw in as well.

I need to replace my DCMM cling since I'm no longer a member tongue
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 413

Black: http://www.gobadges.c...­
Red: http://www.gobadges.c...­

Discount code is: c3m

biggrin
ZugZugMcD
user 10044670
Pasadena, MD
Post #: 118
Very nice! I'll have to pick up one of those.

A former member
Post #: 1
Ooo! I love that badge! love struck
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 286
Ooo! I love that badge! love struck

Then try for a chance to win a free one. We still don't have a winner yet......

http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 2
I do have a stupid question about grille badges that I'm embarrassed to ask...confused

Do the badge holders scratch or mark up the grille in any way? I've avoided them so far because I'm really anal retentive about avoiding anything (other than driving) that might scratch the paint on my MINI.
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 287
I do have a stupid question about grille badges that I'm embarrassed to ask...confused

Do the badge holders scratch or mark up the grille in any way? I've avoided them so far because I'm really anal retentive about avoiding anything (other than driving) that might scratch the paint on my MINI.

I have not had any problems with mine.
The badge holder is solid and is held on with a velcro strap. Also, on the back of the holder is 1 or 2 little round rubber dots that help the badge from sliding back and forth.

If you just get the badge, they are magnetic and hold on very well....strong enough that they don't shift or anything like that. They are also a little flexible, so you don't necessarily need an exact flat surface and they are very very easy to clean. You can take a look at some of ours if you come out to one of the meetup events.
Hope that helps.
A former member
Post #: 3

I have not had any problems with mine.
The badge holder is solid and is held on with a velcro strap. Also, on the back of the holder is 1 or 2 little round rubber dots that help the badge from sliding back and forth.

If you just get the badge, they are magnetic and hold on very well....strong enough that they don't shift or anything like that. They are also a little flexible, so you don't necessarily need an exact flat surface and they are very very easy to clean. You can take a look at some of ours if you come out to one of the meetup events.
Hope that helps.

Thanks Steve! That definitely helps me with my badge fear. I was afraid the badge holder didn't have anything on it to keep it from rubbing against the grille and scratching it. It sounds like the little rubber dots do the trick with securing it in place. smile