addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board C3M SWAG AND GEAR › Putting together new order of C3M logo apparel 11/29/2011

Putting together new order of C3M logo apparel 11/29/2011

Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 193
We are putting together a new order. See photo thread for examples. We need a minimum of 24 items to place the order. We can mix and match hats, T-shirts or sweats to meet the minimum. The price list is below and includes 6% State sales tax. Please reply to this thread to place your order. Make sure you include specific information about the item, size, color, etc.

• White or Ash Grey Gildan brand 100% cotton short sleeve t-shirts
    $12.00(S-XL)... $14.00(XXL)... $15.00(XXXL) screen-printed
  • White or Ash Grey Gildan brand 100% cotton long sleeve t-shirts
    $17.00(S-XL)... $19.00(XXL)... $20.00(XXXL) screen-printed
  • Anvil brand 100% cotton red, black, or gold/white body ringer short sleeve t-shirts
    $15.00(S-XL)... $17.00(XXL) screen-printed
  • White or Ash Jerzee brand 50/50 blend 9.5 oz. crewneck sweatshirts
    $22.00(S-XL)... $25.00(XXL)... $26.00(XXXL) screen-printed
  • White or Ash Jerzee brand 50/50 blend 9.5 oz pull-over hooded sweatshirt
    $36.00(S-XL)... $38.00(XXL)... $39.00(XXXL) screen-printed
  • White or Ash Jerzee brand 50/50 blend 9.5 oz zippered hooded sweatshirt
    $44.00(S-XL)... $47.00(XXL)... $48.00(XXXL) screen-printed
  • White or Ash Jerzee brand 50/50 blend 5.6 oz polo shirt
    $20.00(S-XL)... $21.00(XXL)... $23.00(XXXL) screen-printed
  • Baseball style hats... $15.00 embroidered
  • Winter knit beanie style cap... $14.00 embroidered

Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 90
what shade of grey is ash, and would the logo be on the front or back of the hoodie? would it be possible to get anything in black?
Sarah A.
user 16532191
Middletown, MD
Post #: 4
yeah, I would love a black long sleeved tee- white would work too though! :) my original C3M tshirt got bleached one too many times..:/
Suzanne K.
LuvsHiking_126
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 1
I'll take one short sleeve t-shirt in Ash Grey, size XXL and one baseball style hat (is it black?).

Thanks!
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 194
I'll take one short sleeve t-shirt in Ash Grey, size XXL and one baseball style hat (is it black?).

Thanks!

Yes, hats are black.
Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 31
Tom put me down for one (1) ash crew neck sweatshirt xxl $25.00 Tks, Rab
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 195
Ok, here are some answers to your questions. We can do black if we get enough requests. We are going to stick with white, ash and black.

"Ash grey is a light heather grey like a 'speckled' grey or a sweatshirt-kinda grey. We never did the C3M design on ash, but it's a good alternative to white if folks want something that won't show the 'dirt' like white will and it prints the same with the same ink colors.

Black shirts on the other hand will need an ink change from black ink to white ink and although we planned to do some black shirts several years ago we never actually did so I'm not sure how the shadow shading behind the logo will look on a black shirt. We would like to do at least 12 items in black and 12 items in white/ash so that we don't have to charge a $7.00 ink change fee but as long as it's not just one or two items, I will waive that fee. All of the items on the list will come in black if you want to add that option.

The front of all of the shirt styles would have the C3M on the front left chest and the big logo with the state on the back, like the t-shirt mock-ups."

Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 91
So we could do a black hoodie?

Cause I would totally get a black hoodie!
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 196
Yes we can, if we get enough people that want black shirts or sweatshirts or hoodies. What size?
Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 32
Tom change the size of the ash sweat shirt from xxl to xl. Also add one (1) #1 short sleeve t-shirt in

BLACK size xxl $14.00. Tks again and see you on the 10th. Rab..