addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 205
We are planning to have a C3M cookout at MOTD again this year. It will be held Friday evening May 4th, starting about 7 PM. There will still be plenty of food available if you want to go to the Beer Swap first. More details will be posted later.

Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 103
C3M/DCMM BBQ FRIDAY NIGHT AFTER THE BREWSWAP @ THE C3M CABIN!!
Bring a side dish or something to drink!

I'm assuming Tom & Carol will bring the beans and condiments again...

We'll take care of the meat, burgers, dogs, burgerdogs, and brots

I need someone to step up and be the designated Bun person,burger and dog bun
Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 34
I'll be the official bun person. Just tell me how much to bring.
Deborah M.
user 14852131
New Windsor, MD
Post #: 43
Funny, I was just going to post and ask where the C3M cabin is! Looking forward to it!
Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 104
I forget our cabin number but it's the same as last year, down welch rd, like 5 or six cabins up the hill from the DCMM cabin, it's kinda on a corner, there's gonna be a big C3M banner hanging on the porch so you can't miss it!
if your not going to the brewswap or your dish needs to be heated there will be some people there to set things up so feel free to stop on by!
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 242
Carol and I will bring the beans and condominiums. wink We should be there around 6 ish.

Jeff is bringing his grill.

Our cabin is across the street from Celia this year and we will have a C3M banner flying also. We are designating the area as the "C3M Compound"

Who is doing salads, desserts?
Deborah M.
user 14852131
New Windsor, MD
Post #: 44
We will bring chips and salsa!
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 243
Celia is in cabin 594.

Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 35
Celia or Tom.....please tell me how many dog and burger buns to bring, thanks. Rab
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 244
Rab,
I'll leave that to John. He is buying the dogs and burgers.