addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board MINIs on the Dragon 2012 (The 10th Anniversary) May 2-6 › Photo contest! Vote needed!!

Photo contest! Vote needed!!

Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 106
I need everybody to vote for STKRS in US 129 Photos weekly poster contest! Im neck and neck with a VW bug!!All you have to do is click 5 stars under STKRS pic and do it through out the day!! I can use all the votes can get!!

VOTE HERE!!!
Deborah M.
user 14852131
New Windsor, MD
Post #: 45
I need everybody to vote for STKRS in US 129 Photos weekly poster contest! Im neck and neck with a VW bug!!All you have to do is click 5 stars under STKRS pic and do it through out the day!! I can use all the votes can get!!

VOTE HERE!!!

Done!
OXSpeed
oxspeed
Pasadena, MD
Post #: 4
Done
Ken
lethalkrs
Lusby, MD
Post #: 39
Hit every computer in the office and got in as many as I could. Think it started reading the IP and wasn't counting anymore.biggrin