align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board NONE OF THE ABOVE › trading in my cooper need advice

trading in my cooper need advice

rio
allodarling
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 100
okay. so mini of annapolis is going to give me $17k for my 09 mcsc to trade in for a 2012 hardtop s. I still owe two more years on the car so the trade in gives me $500 more than what I owe.

I think I'm ready for a hardtop now. but this whole car buying thing without a man is kinda new for me.

I would essentially be starting new with car payments but they would be $200 less a month than what I'm paying now.

thoughts???

also, they would let me keep my 17" wheels.
ZugZugMcD
user 10044670
Pasadena, MD
Post #: 146
Unless you're the type to keep a car until the wheels fall off, I say go for it. Especially if your payments are lower!

Just don't buy the JCW hardtop on their lot! I'm waiting for the new batch of 2013 to come in to try to deal on that JCW =)