addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MINI › Need recommendation on an independent shop near Columbia

Need recommendation on an independent shop near Columbia

Sang A.
user 66404632
Crofton, MD
Post #: 1
Hey all !

I have done DIY on my mini for the past 8 years, however as I got older & lazy at the same time, I am making excuses to myself to not perform any DIYs now (Other than oil change & brakes and simple jobs mehhhh). So I was wondering if there is a shop that I could take near Columbia MD that can work on MINIs @ a reasonable rate.

I have tried a few shops over the years,

Atlantic Motorsports @ Rockville (Excellent shop, great staff, great rate but quite far)
AtSpeed Motorsports @ Severn (Excellent as well but quite expensive)
MachV @ FAR FAR FAR NoVa (Excellent as well but TOO FAR!)

So..

Anybody know of a shop that is knowledgeable in MINIs & work at a reasonable rate?
Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 44
Try oxspeed.com in Pasadena.