Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 55
Anyone have experience with the Sprint Booster V2 (with three settings)? Looking to
improve throttle response. Thanks.
Bill K.
OhBe1
Edgewater, MD
Post #: 41
What other mods? I stiffened the lower mount, aka torque arm, that helped.
Mark S.
user 30674472
Bowie, MD
Post #: 7
Is your car an auto or stick? I find the auto has a bit of lag compared with a manual MINI. Some say an intake helps the car's response (or you just hear it now).
Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 56
Its a six speed with intake and exhaust mods. What I meant to say is I want to get rid
of the very slight delay due to the fly by wire throttle, I hate it. From what I hear on the
forums the Sprint Booster is the way to go. The car is a R58 JCW.
Sherm
user 31218782
Bowie, MD
Post #: 4
RAB - I'm using Sprint Booster and it's made an incredible difference. I have an auto trans so not certain if the difference is as noticeable on a manual. On the automatic it's better than pushing the SPORT button. Not only is throttle response enhanced, on the automatic the kickdowns and downshifts are quicker. Next time we're at the same venue you can test it out in my MINI.
Rab M.
user 13408577
Hagerstown, MD
Post #: 57
Thanks Sherm, do you have V1 or V2? The latest (V2) has three settings. I have not
heard anything bad about it so I'll get one prior to the Dragon (hehe!).