addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board SPOTTED & TAGGED › Start spreading the news

Start spreading the news

Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 14
5/18: Arundel Mills parking lot outside of Bass Pro Shop. Tagged a CR/B Justacooper.
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 15
5/19: Tagged about 16 around the Canton area.
'AliceCpr07'
user 9405130
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 3
tagged a blue MC (no! i dont know what shade! there are too many tongue) on the wegmans parking lot tonight.

Watched him get in his car and drive off with it still on his windshield...oh well, i tried
Greg
user 9577090
Melbourne Beach, FL
Post #: 1
Yeah, I need to pick up some cards to start around the Naptown area. Although judging by the wave-back rate, we may just see more obliviously tagged MINIs running around. Maybe we should come up with a stage two tag for already marked MINIs to grab their attention. Like a fog horn wired up to the door handle. biggrin
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 16
Just chased down a PW/B and gave her a card.
She also asked for another for her friend.laughing
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 17
Got a DS/B MCS on Hospital Drive today
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 18
Got a CR/B Clubman S on Rt. 924 today.
Also got return waves from all 3 MINIs that I waved to!laughing
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 20
Tagged a couple that approached us in the Indian restaurant parking lot today.
I think we'll be seeing more of them soon.tongue
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 22
Gave a card to a woman in a BRG/G convertible today.Had to chase her down in my ugly white/ugly white postal vehicle.
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 8
Tagged a Blue Convertible in a parking lot in Crofton shopping Center