addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board SPOTTED & TAGGED › Start spreading the news

Start spreading the news

Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 24
I was on a back, backroad in PA today making plans for an upcoming runwink When I passed a church, I thought I saw MINI headlights out of the corner of my eye. I shifted Otto into reverse (actually hit 20 mph in reverseshock) and drove into the parking lot. To my surprise, not only was there the CR/Silver Cooper, but also a CR/B Cooper .So now PA has been infiltrated by C3M.
Carol K.
user 8494817
Forest Hill, MD
Post #: 2
I left cards on 4 MINIs in the Bel Air/Forest Hill area. One at the Ma & Pa trail, one at Barnes & Noble and 2 in my neighborhood! I need more cards.
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 36
Tagged what I believe was a SB/SB justa today at the Starbucks in Perry Hall.
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 4
Tagged Rose at MINI of Towson this past Monday. Thought she should know there is a new group in town.
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 16
Tagged 2 in Columbia. One in Bertucci's parking lot and one parked across from Akbar Restaurant.

Also, jumped out of my car at a red light and handed one to the guy ahead of me (It's all in the timing).
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 37

Also, jumped out of my car at a red light and handed one to the guy ahead of me (It's all in the timing).
Great work!
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 38
Tagged Rose at MINI of Towson this past Monday. Thought she should know there is a new group in town.
I've been meaning to give some to Brad & Evan but haven't made it over there yet.
A former member
Post #: 1
I know I haven't been to any meetings yet (which I plan to fix) but is there anyway I could get some cards. I live in the Annapolis area and I see MINI's everywhere!
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 40
I know I haven't been to any meetings yet (which I plan to fix) but is there anyway I could get some cards. I live in the Annapolis area and I see MINI's everywhere!
Email sent.
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 41
Managed to get "TOOCUTE" and "MYCOOP" today when I went for a doctor's visit.