addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board SPOTTED & TAGGED › Start spreading the news

Start spreading the news

Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 19
Target shopping center in Columbia.
A former member
Post #: 4
Bill,

I received my cards today, thanks! Can't wait to use them.
A former member
Post #: 5
Tagged a Sparkling Silver S and a Nightfire Red Convertible downtown Annapolis!
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 22
Tagged a convertible at Annapolis Mall near Macys.
John K.
keating
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 1
I know I haven't been to any meetings yet (which I plan to fix) but is there anyway I could get some cards. I live in the Annapolis area and I see MINI's everywhere!
Email sent.

Bill,

Why not put the file within the "Files" section of the meetup group?

Cheers!
John

(This brings back memories from '92 when I started CAM by doing "Drive-by Miata-ing" throughout the area with flyers.)
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 61
I know I haven't been to any meetings yet (which I plan to fix) but is there anyway I could get some cards. I live in the Annapolis area and I see MINI's everywhere!
Email sent.

Bill,

Cheers!
John

(This brings back memories from '92 when I started CAM by doing "Drive-by Miata-ing" throughout the area with flyers.)

Excellent idea. biggrin
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 24
Taggged an almost mirror image of mine in the Kings Contrievance shopping center in Columbia.
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 52
­I know I haven't been to any meetings yet (which I plan to fix) but is there anyway I could get some cards. I live in the Annapolis area and I see MINI's everywhere!
Email sent.

Bill,

Cheers!
John

Excellent idea. biggrin

Problem is that the file is saved on the Vistaprint website not on my computer. I can't export the file.confused
A former member
Post #: 1
We just got tagged at the Best Buy in Columbia/Elkridge--happy to join! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks, EM and CAS.
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 27
That was probably me (Steve) if you got it yesterday (Friday 7/31). I saw yours just as I was leaving there in the in the early evening. Welcome so the group.