addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board SPOTTED & TAGGED › Start spreading the news

Start spreading the news

Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 72
Rio and I tag team tagged several on our walking tour of Annapolis today.
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 54
Check out the pics. I tagged you tagging the mini. Very Smooth. You tag moving cars while I take pictures from moving cars biggrin
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 74
While in Lancaster, PA today, I tagged a MB/- MCSC.
Followed a LB/Thule roof rack MCS from PA back to MD.
Got a wave from a LY/W MCS and a a Blue/White classic Mini.laughing
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 58
Tagged a Silver MCS in Nordstrom's parking garage last night at Annapolis Mall
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 75
Tagged a CR/Ww/Union Jack R53 at Wegman's and a MB/MB R56 S at the M&T bank on Joppa Rd. today.
Ken
lethalkrs
Lusby, MD
Post #: 3
Hey Bill, can you send me the file to print some out?

Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 5
... I see MINIs everywhere... :o)
I haven't gotten the chance to come to any meetings yet (as I've only had my MINI for a month). Is it possible to get cards, or something to print out to make my own?

Thanks!
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 153
... I see MINIs everywhere... :o)
I haven't gotten the chance to come to any meetings yet (as I've only had my MINI for a month). Is it possible to get cards, or something to print out to make my own?

Thanks!

Swing by for "Coffee & MINIs" next week. I'm sure Bill will have a whole bunch of cards with him.
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 154
Tagged black/white roof MINI Cooper @ John T Baker MS parking. biggrin
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 61
Tagged a Green MC with silver stripes in front of Safeway in Crofton.