Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board SPOTTED & TAGGED › Start spreading the news

Start spreading the news

Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 94
Tagged a red and a white MC (can't remember if either one was an S or not) in the Hunt Valley shopping mall walking to and from Wegmans after the 'Go Where the Road Takes You' Run.
Mark
user 4427941
Owings Mills, MD
Post #: 1
new here. Is there a 'card' image or print file ?
was at Wegman's from 9 am Sun til about noon, my CR S , didn't see a 'tag' .
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 222
I believe I saw you in front of Wegman's when we were about to leave for the run. wink

For the card, check with Bill. He has tons of cards to pass along. biggrin
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 100
Tagged Silver JCW with checkered mirrors at Crofton McDonalds.
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 101
Tagged blue MC (might have been MCS??) yesterday morning at Annapolis Mall in Macy's Parking Garage.
Going to need more cards soon tongue
Jim P.
user 8131291
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 19
Hi Bill,

Could you send me a copy of the card file? I see quite a few Minis in my neighborhood.

thanks,

Jim

Ken
lethalkrs
Lusby, MD
Post #: 10
Tagged a OB/B MCS with black bonnet stripes at the Giant down here in Lusby today.
ZugZugMcD
user 10044670
Pasadena, MD
Post #: 25
Alice zagged past me this morning on York Road just north of the beltway. I waved but just saw a red blur biggrin
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 104
Personally gave a card to a lady at the Crofton Post Office with a laser blue MCS. Also mentioned the beltway event tomorrow.
Celia
IndiCooper
Olney, MD
Post #: 1
i tagged a silver justacooper w/ black roof & mirrors in the white flint mall parking lot the other day biggrin