addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board SPOTTED & TAGGED › Friendly MINIs

Friendly MINIs

Jennifer K.
sweetpea100204
Lincoln, DE
Post #: 1
I love friendly Minis.

Last weekend I was shopping at the Home Depot in Lewes, DE (of course I parked at the back of the lot, away from the carts) and when I came out to my mini there was a Clubman right beside him keeping him company.smile
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 108
Cool. Always betters in pairs, triples, big groups, etc.
Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 100
Otto kept an EB/W MCS company while I was in IKEA yesterday.
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 233
Cool. Always betters in pairs, triples, big groups, etc.

Something like this? ........

wink
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 376
Exchange waves and smiles with pepper white MC on Rt. 32 east bound this afternoon around 1pm 'ish. biggrin