add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Bill W.
Essex, MD
Post #: 102
A former member
Post #: 5
Thanks for opening my eyes up to the Dragon...I got on the site and the maps looked very familiar and to my surprise I have driven, (no been a passenger on that stretch of road years ago.) My ex-husband and I spent our honeymoon in Gatlinburg and took a day trip over to the Smokey Mt and thru to NC and so on. I video taped this road that was unbelievably windy to show friends when we got home. At first it was fun as a passenger but a few minutes into it I was ready to puke. We had no idea we were on a famous road. Im going to try to find the video but its from 98. God I cant wait to go back.