Celia
IndiCooper
Group Organizer
Olney, MD
Post #: 10
everyone should totally go to the ice cream run its so fun n the sandwich place next door is amazing!! im still trying to figure what im doing witht the car, like always im just trying to avoid putting it on the car two days before we leave! lol i was thinking something orange but now i think i might be leaning towards a neon green! idk but it'll be hard to top last year!

A former member
Post #: 1
My husband and I have a reservation at Fontana Village for the Dragon Event.... Unfortunately, we are unable to attend -- is there anyone that is interested in our reservation?

We understand that the hotel is sold out during this week & that's why we decided to offer it to the group before just canceling.

Thanks!
Min
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 54
everyone should totally go to the ice cream run its so fun n the sandwich place next door is amazing!! im still trying to figure what im doing witht the car, like always im just trying to avoid putting it on the car two days before we leave! lol i was thinking something orange but now i think i might be leaning towards a neon green! idk but it'll be hard to top last year!

I know it will look really good, as always. By the way, what is Plan B for the Pigeon Forge run now that the Dragon looks like it will be closed? crying angry

Celia
IndiCooper
Group Organizer
Olney, MD
Post #: 11
plan B: try to see if they'll let us pass if one lane is open, or find another way around it, either way it'll be adventure lol
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 55
plan B: try to see if they'll let us pass if one lane is open, or find another way around it, either way it'll be adventure lol
One option would be to head up to Bryson City and then go across 441. It's a great road.
Scavenger
user 11816072
Annandale, VA
Post #: 1
I just joined, AND I'm going. Looking for caravan.
Celia
IndiCooper
Group Organizer
Olney, MD
Post #: 14
if i dont go down tues. with ken, im all for caravaning down early wed. morning to make it in time for the welcome dinner!
Ken
lethalkrs
Lusby, MD
Post #: 25
Hey Celia,

It looks like we won't be able to head down until Wednesday morning.

We will be taking Gavin to my parent's house in VA late Tuesday afternoon and can merge in with everyone as the caravan makes it through Fredericksburg.

if i dont go down tues. with ken, im all for caravaning down early wed. morning to make it in time for the welcome dinner!

Celia
IndiCooper
Group Organizer
Olney, MD
Post #: 15
ok maybe next year!! wink so like i said im all for caravaning as long as we make the welcome dinner! in the past my dad and i have caravaned but ran into some slight issues, with to many bathroom and gas stops, and the leader getting lost, and just getting there with minutes to spare or just missing dinner altogher! sad any who, if anyone is interested in heading up a caravan and is serious about making dinner i am all for it!smile
A former member
Post #: 31
Well, I didn't sign up for the welcome dinner, but I am down for a caravan. I was planning on heading down Wednesday as well. Any solid plans from anybody? I have no idea where I'm going, so, It would be best if I had someone to follow...