addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board MINIS ON THE DRAGON 2010 APRIL 28 - MAY 2, 2010 › Mini's on the Dragon -- Fontana Village

Mini's on the Dragon -- Fontana Village

A former member
Post #: 2
My husband and I were going to go on this little adventure, but now we cannot go this year.
We've already reserved a hotel at Fontana Village and we're wondering if anyone is interested in taking over our reservation before we have to cancel it.

Let me know!

Mini Min
A former member
Post #: 13
What are your reserved check-in and check-out dates? Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi there -- sorry for the delay in responding (I'm normally pretty quick)

Here are the reservation dates:

Arrival: 04/28/10
Departure: 05/02/10

A former member
Post #: 16
Alright thank you. Unfortunately I cannot stay that long! If I can reserve an arrival of April 29 and departure May 1, please email me to finalize a plan. Thanks. Randy
Ken
lethalkrs
Lusby, MD
Post #: 18
If you and Randy can't work something out, I would love to be able to switch over to Fontana. I am booked at Deals gap motorcycle resort right now and I will be staying the 28th to the 2nd.
A former member
Post #: 4
Randy, please let me know if you received my email... if you are not interested that's fine. No worries

Thanks so much!

Mindy
A former member
Post #: 5
Ken -

Randy is not going to take the hotel room after all --- I didn't realize it is a Smoking Room.

If you are still interested, please let me know!

Thanks!
Mindy
A former member
Post #: 6
Ken -- we were able to get our refund.... if you are still interested in staying there call 1-800-849-2258!

They finally credited our account back -- but at least we know they have an available room (smoking) closer to the event.

GOOD LUCK!!

Mindy
A former member
Post #: 17
-- we were able to get our refund.... Mindy

So glad you got out of it before the deadline! Hope you can make it next year.
Ken
lethalkrs
Lusby, MD
Post #: 27
AAgghhh,

Just noticed the rest of the thread. Man, that would have been great to get over to Fontana.

Still going to try to figure something out.