A former member
Post #: 4
If anyone is interested in doing track days at some tracks up north, I highly suggest SCDA (www.SCDA1.com). I've done two days at Watkins Glen and just came back from a day at Lime Rock. The instructors are VERY good, and they love it when the Minis come out. There is a hardcore group of Mini drivers at these events.

The tracks they use are as follows:

Watkins Glen (NY)
Lime Rock Park (CT)
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
New Jersey Motorsports Park (both tracks)
Monticello (NY)
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 98
I might be interested in The Glen and NJ next year. I'll look at the site. Not sure I would be considered hardcore, but I do enjoy a good track day. Did you see the one at Summit Point on November 6&7 that Mach V is sponsoring? http://www.meetup.com...­ I am signed up for that.
A former member
Post #: 7
I might go to the one at Summit Point, gotta see which run group they'd put me in (I'm an Intermediate with SCDA).

Watkins Glen is an amazingly fun track. With the elevation changes, it's like driving your own roller coaster.
Tom L.
user 9323879
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 99
I might go to the one at Summit Point, gotta see which run group they'd put me in (I'm an Intermediate with SCDA).

Watkins Glen is an amazingly fun track. With the elevation changes, it's like driving your own roller coaster.

We have been going up to the Glen since the late '60s early 70's for F1, Can-Am, Trans-Am races. Still go up each year in September for the Vintage Grand Prix Festival. Love that area. Spent many an hour in the Seneca Lodge bar.
A former member
Post #: 10
The SCDA schedule has just been put up.

Preliminary schedule for me (SCDA):

6/1: LRP
7/11-12: WGI
9/12-13: NJMP

With NASA:

10/7-9 : VIR