Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I am teaching a cooking class on Saturday May 11th at 2:30 called "What's For Dinner? REAL Food!".
In this class, I will be addressing to these common questions:
- How can I transition myself and my family to healthier, homemade, REAL foods?
- How do I get out of this cooking rut?
- What are some enjoyable and TRULY nourishing staple meals that I can count on?
- How do I work around the foods/ingredients that I am sensitive to or that contribute to stomach distress?
Then this class is for you!
The group cooking class will include:
- Live demos and REAL TIME cooking instruction
- Good size samples of all meal/dishes prepared
- Take home recipes, ideas and handouts
- Nutritional guidance that eliminates the need to do any calorie counting!
- Inspiration & empowerment to lead you to WHOLE health
All dishes are gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and sugar-free but FULL of TASTE AND REAL FUEL:)
Dishes are gut-friendly too!
More information is found here: http://www.simplisticwholistic.com/events/2013/05/cooking-class-whats-for-dinner-real-food
Registration is directly through Columbia Physical Therapy which is where the class is being held. $45 per person. Call them at[masked] to register.
Be sure to save your spot asap as there is a class MINIMUM and MAXIMUM.
Let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you there!