Oct 30, 2010 · 7:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
We have scheduled another group build date for Habitat for Humanity!
This meetup is suitable for ages 16 and up. This is a full day's worth of work. Work starts at 8am and goes until 4 pm.
We will be helping Habitat for Humanity build in East Baltimore. This is a wonderful way to give back to the community and help a homeowner fulfill their dreams.
- Bring your own lunch / snacks
- If you have tools and gear, please bring it
- Bring plenty of water
- Leave your valuables at home
- Be flexible, you may not get your favorite job
- Please be on time!
It will be tons of fun to build as our own team AND in addition to making many new friends from other teams. Come on out and build a house and friendships at the same time! This promises to be a lot of fun for such a great cause!
In addition to RSVP'ing on meetup, You must register on the Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake website as well so you are in their system and they will expect you. Directions for how to sign up with them are below.
How Do I Sign Up and Join in the Fun?
You MUST follow the instructions below to add yourself to our group.
1. Click here . The Registration Page displays.
2. Click the Register button on the lower right of the screen. The "User registration" screen displays.
3. Create a Username and Password and then Click NEXT. The User Registration: Join Code screen displays.
4. Type HIKE10 in the Join Code Field and then Click NEXT . The personal information page displays.
5. Fill out the form and Click NEXT. A confirmation screen displays. Confirm that the information is correct, and Click NEXT. The Register for An Event Page Displays
6. Click BUILD - East Baltimore ON October 30. Follow the instructions on the screen.
6. If prompted if you want to register for the event as an individual or as part of the group. Please select to be signed up as a member of the group to create room for other individuals outside of our group. Please recall that our groups code is HIKE10. If you need any assistance with this process, please feel free to contact me at[masked] as I am here to help!
You should receive a confirmation e-mail up when you are successfully signed up!.
Waiver of liability
Click here to print out a Waiver of liability and please bring the completed from with you to the event !
If you need any assistance with this process, please feel free to contact me at[masked]!
Thank you so much! Let's go build!