A former member
Post #: 5
Count me in.
Courtney
Aglaia761
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 26
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Ok so it seems like we have a good number of people interested YAY! Now it's time to set up a get together date. When are most people generally available? Can you all respond and let me know so I can schedule a get together. I'm available most weekends.

@Richard,

While I think it would be great for your high schoolers to participate, why don't we get things figured out first and then we can add the high schoolers into the mix. I'm pretty sure that this would be a great way for them to get volunteer hours credit.

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm interested - let me know what's in the works! :) Thanks for planning this. - Sadie
Courtney
Aglaia761
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 27
A meetup has been posted. Please come so that we can chat about how to work together

Click Here to Attend
Courtney
Aglaia761
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 28
Our first meeting went VERY well. We now have a Google group that is for exchanging information. Please visit Central Maryland Volunteers Group to sign up to receive and share information. While some information will be posted on the message board, most of our communications will be done via google and email.