|Sent on:||Monday, July 16, 2012 1:39 PM|
Our client of Newtown, Pennsylvania is seeking a highly talented PHP/Drupal Web Developer. This position provides leadership and expertise in software development and managing software projects. The successful applicant will join a team of talented individuals in developing online solutions for our high-profile clients and partners.
• Must have strong knowledge of PHP 5 and object oriented design principles
• Strong understanding of Drupal, JQuery, and HTML5
• Experience developing custom Drupal modules is a plus
• Must be able to slice Photoshop files into well-written HTML and CSS quickly and efficiently
• Ability to write code in a clean fashion and to work from and maintain existing codebases
• Knowledge of SEO and experience architecting the front-end to optimize these considerations
• Hands on experience with unit, integration, and functional testing
• Intimate knowledge of browser constraints and implementing workarounds for older browsers (IE6/7)
• Experience working in MVC frameworks such as Symfony, Cake, Zend, etc. is a plus
• Experience with Subversion for version control is a plus
• Familiarity with social networking sites APIs (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) is a plus
• Experience with designing and/or querying databases (MySQL, Oracle) is a plus
• Mobile development (iPhone and Andriod) skills is a plus
• Develop code in keeping with established processes and standards
• Strong creative problem-solving ability
• Debug and test modules before deployment to QA environment
• Leadership experience and aptitude in training others
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Maintain time/work logs
Other Job Information:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
• This is position is a full-time employee or contracting position
• Interested applicants must send professional resume and salary requirements to [address removed] with subject line of “PHP/Drupal Web Developer”
Candidates should be highly motivated self-starters and demonstrate the ability to teach themselves and others new technologies. Candidates must present a strong portfolio of sites or open source projects worked on that make them stand out. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
Come join a small company that thinks BIG and gives you the room to operate and think independently!
Contact me at[masked] if you’re interested/available. This is a full time, permanent position.
Marcos F. Edghill
Salaried Professional Services
Robert Half Technology
700 Alexander Park Suite 200
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
E-mail: [address removed]
Take your job search with you. Download our mobile app, now available for iPhone® and Android® devices.
This email message originally included an attachment.