|Sent on:||Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:28 PM|
POSITION: Data Quality Engineer
LOCATION: Newtown, PA
DESCRIPTION: Enterra Solutions, LLC, has a full time opening for a Data Quality Engineer. Enterra’s overall platform blends together a variety of disciplines and technologies (database, document management, ontology, BPEL/BPML, SOA, business rules) and applies them to a broad spectrum of industries. The successful candidate will be part of the Data Services Team and will work closely with the Client Operations Team.
The successful candidate will have a strong database, quality assurance and process analysis background. Candidate will also possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills; and have the ability to communicate effectively.
Quality Control Processes:
· Develop a Data Base Quality Assurance Program that will encompass, amongst other capabilities:
o Define best practices, policies and procedures for data quality / performance testing.
o Create a process that sets criteria and requirements to move database code from development, testing, staging and production requirements.
o Create testing plan and approach for client and application data utilized in the Enterra Solution platforms; and
o Create a set of IQ/OQ/PQ requirements and testing procedures and performance metrics.
· Identify software tools required to support a robust testing methodology
· Create appropriate documentation templates, including but not limited to data specifications and process documents.
Operational Quality Assurance Duties:
· Provide technical expertise to assist the broader Enterra Team in the delivery of high quality solutions
· Review, test and tune/optimize the Enterra application database(s), which includes schemas, stored procedures, ETL scripts, etc.
· Support identification / resolution of application data issues (Client and Application)
· Monitor data process performance
· Support a robust build and release process, including applicable sign-off of new, updated or corrected functionality from and between the various environments (e.g. migration from development, test/staging, user acceptance and production).
· Work with other team members on general process improvement and automation.
· Validate data models / mapping as applicable
· Perform to scheduled timelines.
· Participate in cross-functional meetings as appropriate.
· 5+ years in Software Quality Assurance/Testing and/or Support
· 5+ years in SQL programming and working with stored procedures
· Experience testing and supporting applications
· Exhibits a superior understanding and ability to apply proven QA techniques and methods
· Ability to create data-driven test cases using SQL queries
· Ability to understand, interpret and/or author data models using industry standard tools and methods
· Excellent technical and working knowledge of databases (MySQL, Oracle), operating systems, programming languages (e.g. Java, XML, etc.), other Enterra infrastructure components, as well as COTS testing tools.
· Proven problem solver and decision maker
· Excellent technical documentation skills
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related field
· Self-directed, self-motivated individual that is detail oriented and can work in a collaborative team environment.
(Experience in/with one or more of the following is a plus but not required):
· SaaS environment
· Working with and support large data sets
· Strong working knowledge of standard software development methodologies
Must be eligible to work in the US.
For Immediate Consideration: Email resumes to: [address removed]
Attention Denise McAuliffe, VP of Human Resources
Vice-President, Human Resources
Enterra Solutions, LLC
17 Blacksmith Road, Suite 200
Newtown, PA 18940
Tel: [masked] (Remote Office)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission (including any attachments) contains information which is confidential and is intended solely for a specific individual or entity and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, any interception, copying, distribution, disclosure, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited, and may be subject to criminal and/or civil penalties. If you received this transmission in error please delete the transmission from all forms of electronic or other storage, and destroy all hard copies.
This email message originally included an attachment.