addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central NJ Drupal Group Message Board › Acquia Drupal Architect Contract - Skillman NJ - $75-90

Acquia Drupal Architect Contract - Skillman NJ - $75-90

A former member
Post #: 1
We are a systems integration firm from Philadelphia and do a ton of end to end delivery work for Enterprise Orgs. I have a need on a project team of mine for a Drupal Architect/Developer for anyone interested in a contract.

Project is in Skillman NJ and will start ASAP. If you’re interested or could recommend anyone let me know.

jschleyer@turnberrysolutions.com

• 3+ years of Drupal programming / Architecture experience, including familiarity with the theme layer, Render API, Entity API and Drupal 7’s AJAX system.
• Acquia Drupal Experience
• 3+ years PHP or other significant programming experience
• Excellent JavaScript, jQuery, HTML 5 skills
• Expertise with CSS 2 and 3 -- and how they work in different browsers
• PHP and LAMP
• Experience working with Open Source developer communities
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Experience with creating and maintaining Drupal distributions