add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Central NJ Drupal Group Message Board › Anyone available to help troubleshoot?

Anyone available to help troubleshoot?

Ben B.
user 31042192
New Brunswick, NJ
Post #: 17
So, keeping a long story short, we are migrating our Drupal 6 (custom/hacked) install to a Linode VPS server running the latest Apache, PHP, MySQL. I've already spent about 9 hours getting things moved over and functional, it's just part of the beast of Drupal 6 migrations, as well as a customized Drupal core, plus all our modules...

I'm still having a few problems. One of them is annoying, and one of them is serious. Anyone have time to chat, do a remote session, phone call, or anything this week?
Chris M.
user 52824252
Princeton, NJ
Post #: 1
cilefen on IRC
Peter W.
user 9498125
Group Organizer
Princeton, NJ
Post #: 12
Look in the #drupal-nj group on IRC.

Maybe we can collectively discuss on Thur if you are coming to the meetup?
Ben B.
user 31042192
New Brunswick, NJ
Post #: 18
I will pop on to #drupal-nj IRC tomorrow.

Unfortunately I can't make the meetups for now because I am teaching a summer class at Rutgers that meets on Thursday nights.