Join us for our next FREE Dating
and Relationship Teleseminar "What To Say - And Not Say - When You Start Dating...
Plus Essential Questions To Ask Before Getting Involved!"
FREE Teleseminar With Guest Speakers, Rosalind Sedacca and Amy Sherman
WHEN: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 from 8:30 PM to 9:45 PM (ET)
SPEAKERS: Rosalind Sedacca and Amy Sherman
WHO'S INVITED: This Teleseminar is Open to EVERYONE
HOW MUCH: Complimentary!
HOW TO RSVP: http://predatingteleseminar.eventbrite.com
IN THIS FREE TELESEMINAR WE WILL DISCUSS:
- Essential questions to ask yourself before dating any further – so you stop wasting time and energy!
- Key questions to ask every date early-on to ensure your compatibility before getting involved!
- What you should never say on your first few dates – and why toxic topics can sabotage your success!
- If, when and how to discuss previous relationships – both yours and theirs!
- How to tell when you’re settling – or selling yourself short!
PLUS RSVP NOW TO GET THESE FREE BONUSES:
- Smart Dating Advice for Men and Women: Answers to Your Most-Asked Questions written by Rosalind Sedacca, CCT & Amy Sherman, LMHC. This ebook is filled with practical, no-nonsense trustworthy advice and answers to questions singles ask most often about dating and relationship success. The tips and insights are as valuable for men as they are for women!
ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS - ROSALIND SEDACCA AND AMY SHERMAN:
Rosalind Sedacca is a Dating & Relationship Coach, a Divorce & Parenting Coach and co-author of 99 Things Women Wish They Knew About Dating After 40, 50 & Yes, 60! She is also the founder of the Child-Centered Divorce Network for parents and author of How Do I Tell the Kids About the Divorce? Rosalind is an Expert Blogger for The Huffington Post, an Advisor at ParentalWisdom.com as well as a Contributing Writer for Exceptional People Magazine and the 2008 First Place Winner of the Victorious Woman Award and co-creator of the Create Your Ideal Relationship Kit for singles.
Amy Sherman has a master's degree in counseling/psychology and is a coach, trainer and co-author of 99 things Women Wish They Knew Before Dating After 40, 50, and Yes, 60! Amy understands the needs, challenges and insecurities singles face in finding meaningful relationships and helps them avoid the disasters and disappointment they often experience when dating in mid-life. She is also the author of Distress-Free Aging: A Boomer’s Guide to Creating a Fulfilled and Purposeful Life and The Joy of Optimism 10-Lesson eCourse, which offer strategies for overcoming adversity and other challenges of middle age.
CLICK HERE REGISTER FOR THIS FREE TELESEMINAR
This Teleseminar brought to you by our friends at Pre-Dating Speed Dating. For quality Speed Dating Events, check out their site by clicking on their logo below: