Central NJ Lock and Key Singles Meetup Group Message Board › 20s and 30s SingleCruise in April

20s and 30s SingleCruise in April

A former member
Post #: 8
Hi everyone

I want to let you know about a cruise I booked in April that I think will be fun for anyone in this group that is interested. it is from a company called singlescruises.com . I took 1 cruise with them in the past and had a great time.

Here is the link to the specific cruise that I booked.

Note: I do NOT work for the company. Just trying to pass the word so more people will come.

As of 2/17 I heard that 82 men and 57 ladies have booked. Cmon ladies, you need to come to even the ratio. This cruise typically does get more men then ladies so you ladies may get a lot of free drinks during the week.

The cruise leaves Miami and goes to Cayman, Belize, Honduras, and Cozumel.

I will get a small bonus for each person I refer ($25) so please use my name when booking. Erik A from NJ. If you mention Erik with a K they will probably recognize me.

The company does have other singles cruises during the year. i encourage you to read their site and see if you would be interested.

thanks

Your friend
Erik