A meetup group for pilots to meet pilots, swap stories, tips, make friends, and form partnerships. The purpose of this group is two fold, education and networking for pilots. If you want to learn about flying, buying an airplane, aviation careers, or just sharing your passion for flying, and you want to meet people in a relaxed setting, this group is for you.
We are following A pilot group's mission statement. Here are some of the ways this meetup group can be used.
- A place to keep track of all aviation related local events because this calendar blends events from multiple sources.
- As a new pilot I want to meet with pilots that have more experience than I do so I can learn from them.
- As a pilot I like to swap stories and tips with other pilots.
- I'm interested in learning how to fly and getting a license and I want to meet people that have already done this and learn about the different ways of getting a license.
- I've got a pilot's license and I want to become a partner with someone else, sharing the cost of owning an airplane.
- I'm into "some special airplane" and I have a story to tell.
Click here for member recorded/contributed videos
Click here for Our Aviation Story pages
Click here for Central Ohio airport web sites
Click here for airplane history, reviews, and "airplane for sale" listings
Click here for links to interesting websites related to aviation
There are many other ways this meetup group can be used. The intention is to make it easy for pilots to get together for whatever reason they want to.
Welcome Pilots, student pilots, and aviation enthusiasts
Location is shown only to members
Chapter 402 meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm at the chapter clubhouse. We have a potluck dinner beforehand at 6:15. Visitors are welcome, especially...
Mark L. (Organizer),
This Meetup repeats on the 3rd Tuesday of every month