addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Oregon Card Group Message Board › Are you up for Euchre during the week?

Are you up for Euchre during the week?

Nora M.
user 32623012
Group Organizer
Bend, OR
Post #: 9
I might schedule a euchre game mid week...same meet time (5ish, start playing around 5:30). If you have a preference of a certain night of the week, let me know.
user 64217282
Bend, OR
Post #: 1
i would be up for a mid-week game. as of right now tuesday or wednesday work best for me. i would not be able to attend a thurday evening game until after thanksgiving as i'm taking a sign language class. also, thanks for putting all this together, nora. i forgot how much i like playing euchre!